Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Frustrations

Why is it that things I want to get done go at a snails pace? Obviously people don't want to "work" to sell me anything. In this economy, no less! I'm not sure if it's the doctors office, or the actual pump company. Either way....my pump is dying...and I want a new one soon!
So how do I actually know if its dying...well here are the 5 stages of death...not to be morbid or anything, just amusing I thought.

  1. Denial-Yes, my pump and I are both past this stage. The buttons really don't work well. I did think they would miraculously start working better...HA! I waited it out, thinking it would happen.
  2. Anger-I'm past being pissed about it.(Accept for trying to get the new one)
  3. Bargaining- "If you keep up the good work, I promise never to drop you again!"
  4. Depression-Yep..went through this....really didn't want to shop, and deal with my insurance company and whatever pump company I choose. I hate red tape!
  5. Acceptance-Pretty much there....
So...the wait continues....

No comments: