Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Who Are These People???!!

Alright...I don't care who you vote for, but this just isn't right! I think either side of the Presidential ticket would agree.
I was driving up to the Renaissance Festival, which is in the middle of no where, and some yahoo had this on his car. I don't know any other way to take it, but I was like a deer in headlights because I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I hope you see it too and it's not just me. I was so upset that Brent had to talk me down...especially when I had to park next to him when we got there. I couldn't even make eye contact with the jerks...I was afraid I would say something and then, with the "Dueling Banjos" playing, they would get their shotgun out of the back and shoot me. I should have left the license plate number in...but let's just say it was a vanity plate!

Look at the trunk!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I once saw a fake arm hanging out of someone's truck just like that. It was hilarious. I gave the driver a thumbs-up as we passed. The McCain-Palin stuff is hopeless though.