Friday, October 03, 2008

Pump Shopping

It's finally dying. The pump I've had for 5+ years is dying a slow death. The buttons are not working too well, so before it completely goes, I have decided to start the process of getting a new one. The process is long and painful for an impatient person. In order to just demo one, I have to get a prescription for a "trial" from my doc. He usually gets back to me in a timely manner, but no peeps out of him yet. I'd love to get this demo going this week. The demo is with Cozmo. Tony, my fellow Type1Rider teammate, has been loving his. Lots of great features on it. My interest is that it's waterproof!!! No more disconnecting for the swim!! All the Levimir trial and error was great, and worked well....but for all training and racing this coming year, a waterproof pump is sounding better and better!!

Soooo, the wait begins. I hate the wait. I hope I like it. If not, I will demo the next one....Omnipod.

No comments: