Saturday, June 16, 2007

Almost there

After a semi-long day of work, I headed home to finish packing and pay bills...my favorite thing in the world to do. (Are you noting the sarcasm??) I got out the door around 4:30 and have arrived here in Hermitage, PA around 9pm. Easy drive. I'm so glad I decided to go half way this year instead of the full 10 hours. Now I'm chillin' out and going to bed soon so I can start the drive early tomorrow.

For anyone interested...check out how the RAAM(Race Across America). Team Type 1 is leading the corporate division, and going for the record I'm sure. Then there's Kerry White who's leading the women's solo division with type 1 diabetes also. She will be the first type 1 to finish in the solo category! I'm truly amazed...she is one tough cookie!

No comments: