Sunday, June 17, 2007

Check in Time!


Does anyone ever sleep in a hotel room??? Maybe it was too much caffeine, but I really didn't sleep well last night. So I was up early to start my 5 hr. drive into Allentown...or to be more specific Lehigh Valley. Near the end of the drive you hit a tunnel through a mountain. I thought those were only out west! This Michigan girl thought it was cool. I'm amused so easily!

Obviously I made it here fine. A lot of sitting today waiting for things to officially start. Campers were arriving all day. I was able to get my underwater swim video done with Celeste (same coach as last year). I'm not sure when we'll see it, but I got some great advice already. I abandoned the Total Immersion style half way through the year...mostly for fear I would pick up bad habits with no one instructing me. A few words from Celeste and I'm back on track. Maybe I can make it stick this time!

There was a small ice breaker with Carrie our sports psychologist...always fun. Now if I can just remember everyones names. I'm sure, like last year, I'll remember them by the end of camp.

I got to meet a fellow Type 1 Rider! Yea!! I thought I would never meet any of them. Beth is very nice and I look forward to riding with her soon! Tony you are next on my list!

No comments: