Saturday, June 10, 2006

Counting the days

3 days and counting! Getting all my gear in order. Good thing I'm driving...I just know I'll over pack. I got the maps I need for the drive, and good books to listen to while doing it! Thanks to my friend....you know who you are......for inviting me to see "Wicked" this past Sunday. I have now found the book and will have 19hrs. of audio to plow through. I hope it will make the time go by.

Two side notes....doing the Tour de Cure tomorrow morning at Island Lake Metro Park. I am wearing my Type1Rider (type1rider.com) team kit for the first time at an event. This will be great motivation for sure. I'm hoping to field a lot of questions...we'll get ya goin Tony!!! It should be a nice easy 30 miler.

Ankle is feeling real good today! The wonder patch the physical therapist put on must have worked it's magic. Can't wait to get another one on!

No comments: