Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Injuries, injuries, injuries


Just when you think you've healed from one another pops up. I run that 5 mile loop in my sleep...gravel and all. Why now....3 weeks before camp.....do I wipe out on a paved section...ok a paved section with some gravel on it? I know, I know...maybe that ankle was weak from the stress fracture I have been healing for 3 months. Still doesn't make me feel any better. It's a week until camp and I'm trying to keep my glass is half full attitude. I see the ortho doc tomorrow AM, thanks to a rockin brother-in-law with friends in places I don't even want to know about! The picture is just proof to all my cronies that I really am keeping it wrapped...and the running shoe is not for running...except for running from my pup Cooper!

No comments: